Please select your choice of clays (per person) by clicking on one of the boxes above.
We have created an online video to help demonstrate how to make a booking. You can watch the video on this link here.
The clay sports are OPEN. The air rifle range are temporarily closed. Bistro Cafe is open.
Each person gets either 50, 75 or 100 clays for each 1 hour slot booked.
Step 1: Select the number of people (non-members and members) up to 6 people.
Step 2: Select a green date
Step 3: Select a start time
Step 4: Press the orange “Book Now” button.
Step 5: Add any additional dates into the shopping cart.
Step 6: Checkout with PayPal and receive confirmation by email.
Last 1 hour booking at 3pm (or starting 4pm on Weekends).
Last 2 hour booking at 2pm (or starting 3pm on Weekends).
We currently close at 4pm on Weekdays. We close at 5pm on Weekends.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot.
The cafe is open and toilet facilities are available.
Cartridges can be purchased from reception on sight of valid shotgun certificate.
Please read the terms and conditions here:
A new way of shooting at Park Lodge for all visitors in line with the government and CPSA guidance. For the safety of all visitors and staff the following measures have been put in place:
- The minimum clays that can be booked is 50 [per person] these need to be pre-paid with your on-line booking. Please note non arrivals will not be entitled to refunds during this time.
- Please ensure that you have brought the correct PPE wear during this time. Shooters will be required to wear gloves.
- We ask you to proceed anticlockwise using our one way system. If a stand is occupied please maintain the 2 metre distancing rule until it becomes free. Alternatively move on to the next available stand.
- We ask that any rubbish created is removed when you leave and is disposed of safely at home.
- We have staffing and operational costs to cover every day so, in order to open, unfortunately we cannot provide refunds.
- The clubhouse is open and toilets are available. All doors to the toilets will be open and must remain open please ensure hand washing facilities are used before re- entering the ground.
- The coffee shop is open and serving a reduced menu.
- The ground is running on skeleton staff initially, so please be understanding of this.
- Cartridges can be purchased from reception on sight of valid shotgun certificate.
Do NOT visit the ground if:-
- you feel unwell or have cold or flu like symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, breathing difficulties, loss or change of smell and taste).
- you have recently been in close contact with someone with coronavirus or visited a high risk area
- you are in a high risk category
- you live with someone in a high risk category