Great news for all our customers, as from Saturday 18th July we will be re-opening the café to our customers with a reduced menu, and also re-opening the pay and play system. Priority will still be given to pre-paid customers and designated walkways will be in place to ensure this can happen. Pre-booked customers will still need to arrive on time, however there will be no time restrictions for how long you can spend on the ground.
Pay and Play customers please can we ask that the lead member of your group comes to sign in, and that person comes back in to pay. We would like where possible for payments to be made via card but we will accept cash payments. Please do not be offended but we will be asking for contact details to abide by track and trace policies.
The café is open on Saturdays, Sundays and Thursdays and running on a reduced menu, but this will be monitored weekly.
Please can we ask all customers to observe the one way system and social distancing to ensure the safety of all our customers and staff.
Rules for Safety
- Park Lodge will operate an online booking service alongside the existing “Pay and Play” system to manage the safe working on the ground.
- The minimum clays that can be booked is 50 [per person] these need to be pre-paid with your on-line booking. Please note non arrivals will not be entitled to refunds during this time.
- Please ensure that you have brought the correct PPE wear during this time. Shooters will be required to wear gloves.
- We ask you to proceed anticlockwise using our one way system. If a stand is occupied please maintain the 2 metre distancing rule until it becomes free. Alternatively move on to the next available stand.
- We ask that any rubbish created is removed when you leave and is disposed of safely at home.
- The clubhouse is now open. Toilets are available, and all doors to the toilets will be open and must remain open please ensure hand washing facilities are used before re- entering the ground.
- The coffee shop is open and serving a reduced menu.
- The ground is running on skeleton staff initially, so please be understanding of this.
- Cartridges can be purchased from reception on sight of valid shotgun certificate.
- you feel unwell or have cold or flu like symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, breathing difficulties, loss or change of smell and taste).
- you have recently been in close contact with someone with coronavirus or visited a high risk area
- you are in a high risk category
- you live with someone in a high risk category